Welcome to WOSTRAQWOSTRAQ are a group of anaesthetists in training, set up in order to facilitate collaborative, multi-centre audit and research in anaesthesia within the NHS hospitals in the West of Scotland. We aim:
- To establish a regional network of anaesthetic trainees to conduct multi-centre research, audit and quality improvement
- To improve the quality and impact of audit and quality improvement projects in the West of Scotland.
- To allow trainees to continue their involvement in research and audit projects as they migrate around the deanery.
- To build partnerships between anaesthetic departments in the West of Scotland, with the overall aim of working together towards improving the quality of patient care.
- To participate in national audit and research projects and to attract national funding for research and audit work.
For more information please contact the committee or read the WoSTRAQ Constitution